Bountiful HS Covid-19 Rapid Test Schedule
CLICK HERE FOR COVID-19 RAPID ANTIGEN TEST CONSENT FORM – (only need to turn in once to school AD)
- Those individuals who can verify that that they have received both vaccinations and are at least two weeks removed from their second shot can be exempt from having to participate in the Covid-19 Test to Play testing. A copy of your vaccination record with name and dates tested must be submitted only once to the School’s Athletic Director, Clark Stringfellow, at firstname.lastname@example.org before the next scheduled test.
- IN SEASON – All student/athletes, coaches/advisers, manager that are in their competitive season.
- OFF SEASON – All student/athletes, coaches/advisers, managers that are actively participating in a sport or activity outside of normal school hours (before, after) but are not in their competitive season.
- If you are a participant and you are not “IN SEASON” and are not doing anything with your team/activity group before or after school, then you do not need to test.
Testing takes place on the South Balcony of the Field House and begins at 12 noon on the days listed below. Each participant must fill out and turn in only 1 consent form and all student/athletes must bring their student ID badge for entrance to the testing location.
- April 29, 2021
- May 13, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- It is the sole responsibility of each Head Coach and/or each Adviser to ensure that you student/athletes or activity/students know when and what time they are scheduled to test and to ensure that all assistant coaches/advisers know as well.
- It is also the sole responsibility of each Head Coach and/or each Adviser to ensure that an alphabetized list of everybody in your group (students and adults) be sent to your athletic department secretary Kim Austin (email@example.com) at least 48 hours before the next scheduled test, if never done before, but especially if there are any changes to our group list.
- It is the sole responsibility of each Head Coach and/or each Adviser to ensure all students promptly return to class, unless otherwise excused by school authority, following a scheduled test. If a teacher refers a name of a student to the AD, that didn’t return to class, the AD will refer the teacher to the head coach.
- 12:00 p.m. – TRACK & FIELD (They have a bus at 12:30 p.m.)
- 12:08 p.m. – BASEBALL
- 12:16 p.m. – SOFTBALL
- 12:24 p.m. – BOYS SOCCER
- 12:32 p.m. – BOYS LACROSSE
- 12:40 p.m. – GIRLS LACROSSE
- 12:48 p.m. – BOYS TENNIS
- 12:56 p.m. – DRILL
- 1:04 p.m. – CHEER
- 1:15 -2:15 p.m. – ALL OTHER SPORTS/ACTIVITY GROUPS
THE BHS TESTING CENTER WILL CLOSE BY 2:30 p.m.
Question – What Happens if you miss a testing date and time above or cannot come?
Answer – Then read the information below and get a test taken at an “Alternate Testing Location” and bring the results to the school athletic director.
ALTERNATE TESTING LOCATIONS
The following are the hours of the free COVID-19 rapid testing clinics near you for the week of April 19-24. These tests are the swab rapid antigen tests.
- Freeport Center, Building C-5, Clearfield (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 West and continue to C Street), Monday, April 26, Wednesday, April 28, and Friday, April 30 – 7 a.m. to noon (each day) and Saturday, May 1, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Register https://redcap.link/utah.gov-FCC-DSD
- Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 South, Kaysville (a mobile van event held in P1 parking lot on the south side of campus on Davis Tech Drive), Tuesday, April 27, and Thursday, April 29, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register https://redcap.link/utah.gov-DTC
- Woods Cross High School, 600 W. 2200 South, Woods Cross (inside in the theater – use the main entrance and follow the signs), Friday, April 30, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday, May 1, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register https://redcap.link/utah.gov-WCHS-DSD
Please remember: COVID-19 testing at these sites is free and available to anyone (older than three years of age) whether they believe they have symptoms of the virus or not. It is even open to people who are not employees of the school district.